To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold an M.Tech degree in Machine Design
- Have work experience in Matlab, SolidWorks and a basic understanding of vibration, bearings and rotor dynamics
- The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month for the 1st & 2nd years and INR 35,000 per month for the 3rd year.
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificate (if any)
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the application form with photocopies of the supporting documents in a single PDF file to the Principal Investigator through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6th March 2022, 23:59 HRS.
Application Deadline – 6th March 2022, 23:59 HRS
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit and need of the project.
- The candidates are also requested to produce relevant documents mentioned in the application form at the time of interview/joining.
- The selection/joining will be cancelled in case of any suppression of information/document provided earlier.