To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold an M Sc. degree in Microbiology/Biochemistry/Botany/any other branches of Life Sciences with a valid GATE/NET score, OR
- Hold a B.Tech. degree in Biotechnology with a valid GATE score, OR
- Hold an M.E./M.Tech. degree in Biotechnology
- Microbiology/Molecular Biology
- Have knowledge of programming in Python
- Have knowledge of Genomics
- The candidate will receive a fellowship of up to INR 31,000 per month.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the details.
Step 2: Sign up (New User for the selective advertisement) and log in with the Login ID, password, and office order no.
Step 3: Fill up the profile, academic, experience details and upload a scanned passport size photo and signature and finally Freeze the application.
Step 4: After freezing the online application, generate a PDF document.
Note – Kindly use Mozilla Firefox/Google Chrome browser to fill the application form.
Application Deadline – 8th March 2022
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s qualification & experience.
Terms and Conditions
- A relaxation of up to 5 years in the case of SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped/Visually Handicapped and female applicant.