To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be below 30 years of age*
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in Basic Science/Postgraduate degree in Professional Course
- Have research experience in experimental high energy physics data analysis techniques and software eg: ROOT, python, etc. (For one position)
- Have research experience in firmware development for electronics (For another position)
Desirable Qualifications and Experiences
- Have strong hands-on experience in experimental particle physics
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
*Note – Age relaxation of up to 5 years will be given to SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
The candidates will receive the benefits in the following ways –
- For candidates who have passed CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship or GATE qualified – INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA
- For candidates who don’t have a NET or GATE score – INR 25,000 per month plus 24% HRA
- For candidates who don’t have NET or GATE score but have 2 years of experience in research and development in the academic institute of science and technology organizations – INR 28,000 per month plus 24% HRA
- Self Attested copies of all certificates
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now”
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the application in the prescribed format with self-attested copies of certificates to the given below address to –
Dr. Bhawna Gomber,
CASEST, School of Physics
University of Hyderabad
Prof. CR Rao Road, Hyderabad-500046
Email – email@example.com
Application Deadline – 8th March 2022
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and they have no right for claiming any regular appointment in the University.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/skill test or at the time of joining.
Self Attested copies of all certificates in support of the information furnished in the application should be enclosed.
- The interview will be held by Google meet. The link will be shared by eligible candidates only.
- The decision of UOH in the selection of candidates is final.