To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be 35 years of age
- Hold an M.E./M.Tech./M.S. (by research) degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology/Artificial Intelligence/Data Science/Other Related Specializations, OR
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech. degree in Computer Science and Engineering//Information Technology
- Have secured at least CGPA of 8.0/10.0 or 75% of marks under OC/OBC category and at least CGPA of 7.5/10.0 or 70% for candidates under SC/ST category
- Have a valid GATE score
- Have basic knowledge of networking, machine learning and simulation skills in Python//MATLAB/other related languages
- The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month for two years.
- Resume/curriculum vitae/biodata
- Certificates and marksheets
- GATE score,
- Publications and others
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the filled application in the prescribed format with all the relevant documents through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note – Please mention the subject line as “Application for JRF Recruitment’.
Application Deadline – 10th March 2022
- The candidate will be selected based on the performance.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to attend an interview online/offline.
- If the interview needs to be conducted online, candidates are. expected to have a good Internet connection.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Upper age is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/Women/Physically Handicapped candidates.