To be eligible, an applicant must
- Have an M.Tech. degree in Computer Science or B.Tech. degree with Honors
- Have GATE qualification
- Possess industrial experience
- Have experience in Image Processing, Machine Learning and Deep learning program/model development
Note – The candidate will be required to work on GPU systems and will be encouraged to contribute to research work related to the project.
- The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/resume highlighting –
essential educational, qualifications – year of passing, percentage, board/university, examination passed (from X and XII onwards)
Address of communication, phone number, mobile number (if any) and email address
- Professional Experience and one professional reference not related
- Familiarity with Python, HTML, PHP, Web Development Tools
- Hardware Proficiency
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read all details.
Step 2: Send the resume through email at – email@example.com.
Step 3: Also, the resume can be sent by post or left in-person to the following address-
Principal Investigator (Meity-Child)
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Malaviya National Institute of Technology JLN Marg
Malaviya Nagar Jaipur – 302017
Note – Please superscribe the envelope with ‘Meity-Child-2020’.
Submission of Application in prescribed format through Email or by Post – 15th February 2022 till 12th March 2022
The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview. A selection committee of MNIT Jaipur reserves all the rights to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting the eligible candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- Department has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed above.
- Suitable candidates will be contacted via contact numbers.
- The selected candidates will be encouraged to register for Ph.D./already registered candidates can also apply.