To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a B.E/B.Tech. degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering/Computer Science, OR
- Hold an M.E/M.Tech. degree in the relevant area
- Be GATE qualified
- Have knowledge of Embedded systems, Image processing experience, Machine learning
- The selected fellow will receive an amount of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
Note – Highly motivated and deserving candidates will attract highly competitive salaries.
- Cover letter
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including chronological disciplines of degree/certificates obtained
- Experience including research, industrial field, and others
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Send the resume with self-attested copies of relevant documents through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention the subject line as – Application for the position of “Junior Research Fellowship (TIH/RP/02)”.
Please mention the last CTC in the application.
Application Deadline – 15th March 2022
The selection of the candidate is based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The candidates appearing for the interview must bring a cover letter with a detailed CV, and experience including research, industrial field and others.
- The date and time of the interview will be shared with the shortlisted candidates only.
- The candidates before appearing for the interview must ensure they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- The selected candidate will get an opportunity for Ph.D. admission.