To be eligible, an applicant must
- Not be more than 28 years of age*
- Have first-class in bachelor’s/master’s degree in Bio-technology/Bio medical/ Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science/Instrumentation/Mechanical Engineering or allied branches of this discipline
- Have qualified GATE score
- Have proficiency in any coding platforms like Matlab/Rstudio/Python
- Have knowledge in signal/image processing, machine learning algorithms
- The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
Certificates and documents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read all details.
Step 2: Send the scanned copies of certificates and documents in a single PDF file by email to Dr. Jac Fare do through email at – email@example.com on or before 20th March 2022.
Application Deadline – 20th March 2022
- The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
- Candidates selected are expected to join immediately.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The principal investigator has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit based on qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed.