To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be 35 years of age
- Hold first-class B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree in Civil/Agricultural Engineering
- Hold a ME/M.Tech. degree in Water Resources Engineering/Earth Science/Remote Sensing with GATE qualification
- Have prior knowledge of Water resources Engineering/ Stochastic Hydrology/Climate Change and Statistical Methods
- Be Fluent in coding using MATLAB/Python/R
- The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month for two years.
- A brief resume
- Curriculum Vitae
- All degrees and final year marksheet
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the application in the prescribed format with a soft copy of supporting documents through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline – 20th March 2022
The candidate will be selected based on the performance.
Terms and Conditions
- The selected candidates are eligible to register for on-campus hostel & mess facilities, subject to availability.
- The position is purely temporary.
- A list of eligible candidates will be announced on the institute website and also intimated through email or phone.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to attend an interview (Online/Offline).
- The selected candidates are eligible to register for Ph.D. degree at NIT, Warangal as per institute rules. However, the candidate needs to apply for Ph.D. position when the advertisement is open.