To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be below 25 years of age
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences with CSIR-UGC/DBT/ICMRJRF/NET/GATE qualification
- Have knowledge of Biochemical Techniques such as Electrophoresis Chromatography, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology and Animal work
- The candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus INR 8,370 per month (27% HRA).
- Educational certificates
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
- The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now“
Step 2: Send the application in the enclosed format (Form B) in PDF format with supporting documents through email at – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline – 20th March 2022
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/skill test or at the time of joining
- The applicants must note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and there is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in the University.