To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be a citizen of India
- Hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Ancient Indian History, Archaeology, Anthropology (or related subjects)
- Have prior field and lab experience at the basic level in relation to the required work
Have basic computer skills and proficiency in Hindi (English also preferred)
Be motivated, energetic and have the ability to maintain a positive attitude towards daily laboratory work or fieldwork
- The candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 14,000 per month and an experience certificate at the end of the work.
- Formal cover letter
- A short letter of motivation (maximum one page describing past accomplishments, experience, research interests & career goals)
- Complete Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- One letter of recommendation
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read all details.
Step 2: Send all the required documents to PI, Dr. Parth R. Chauhan through email at – email@example.com.
Note – Please mention the email subject line as “STARS assistant post” .
Application Deadline – 25th March 2022
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Hard copies will not be accepted.
- The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed online through a multi-member committee soon after the submission deadline.
- The candidates are required to start the work immediately if offered a position.
Each assistant will be hired for a period of 6 months from the joining date.
- The lab assistant working at IISER Mohali will be responsible for their own accommodations, food and daily expenses for commuting purposes.