To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Chemistry with aggregate marks of 65% or 7.00 CGPA
- Have a valid NET/GATE score
- Have held first-class throughout in an academic career
- The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month (for two years).
- Mark sheets
- Research papers (if any)
- Experience certificate (if any)
- Reference/recommendation letter
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Send the application form with photocopies of the supporting documents in a single PDF file to the Principal Investigator through email at – email@example.com with a CC to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note – A reference/recommendation letter from any of the teachers can be sent to Dr. Rajeev. R through email at – email@example.com.
Application Deadline – 25th March 2022
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- The candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit and need of the project.
- The candidates are also requested to produce relevant documents mentioned in the application form at the time of interview/joining.
- The selection/joining will be cancelled in case of any suppression of information/document provided earlier.
- The selected candidate can enroll in Ph.D. Programme in the Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology Rourkela based on Institute norms and regulations.