To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have a master’s degree (a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade) in Chemistry/Solid State
- Physics from a UGC-recognized University
- Have good analytical skills
- Have familiarity with either organic synthesis or cell culture
- Be understanding organic material characterization techniques
- Be CSIR/UGC-NET/JEST/GATE qualified
- The selected fellow will receive INR 31,000 per month plus HRA.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) including personal details, academic qualifications, research experience, publications, name, affiliation and email address of two referees
- Other relevant documents as a PDF attachment
How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Apply‘ below the page.
Step 3: Fill in the required details, upload the relevant documents and submit.
Application Deadline – 25th March 2022
- The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to appear for an online interview.