To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Mechanical or equivalent
- Have prior research experience in the broad area of physical sciences as evidenced through quality journal publications, patents, and technology development, OR
- Hold an M.Tech. degree in Mechanical, Thermal, Manufacturing, Mechatronics, or equivalent with 3 years of experience in an area relevant to the project needs
- Have demonstrated research interest through quality journal publications, patents, and technology development
Note – The candidates with relevant work and/or prior research experience in the fields of Multiphase Flows and Heat Transfer, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, and Cleanroom Fabrication, will be given preference.
- The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA (as per GoI rules).
- Degree certificates
- GATE scorecard
- Category certificate, if applicable
- Copy of all Scopus indexed journal papers
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) 500-words
- Two recommendations letters
- A brief Academic Curriculum Vitae (CV) not exceeding two pages
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the application with the applicant’s signature and self-attested scanned pdf copy of all supporting documents to Dr. Rishi Raj, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Patna through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Note – Please mention the subject line of the email as “RA-1 Position DSB-622”.
Application Deadline – 27th March 2022
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The date of the online interview will be announced and informed to the shortlisted candidates in due course of time.
- The qualification and experience given are at the minimum required level. They do not guarantee interview call if other candidates with higher qualifications and/or experience desirable and commensurate with project objectives are available.
- IIT Patna reserves the right not to shortlist any candidate if the application email does not contain complete information backed up by supporting documents as listed.