To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be below 35 years of age
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences
- Hold a minimum of 60% marks in master’s or equivalent degree
- Have demonstrated experience (Substantiated by first author publication) in protein purification, crystallization and protein structure determination
- Have experience in molecular biology techniques, biochemical and biophysical techniques,
- Have good oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently
- The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate the online application link.
Step 3: Fill in the required details step-by-step and submit the online application form.
- Application Deadline – 29th March 2021
- Date of Walk-In-Interview – 2nd April 2022
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration for the project is one year initially, which is extendable for up to 2 years on annual evaluation.