- Regular PG level students (MSc/MTech or equivalent) who are pursuing their degree from University / Institution within India (primarily from universities, colleges, private academic institutions) in the discipline of Chemistry/Materials Science/Nanotechnology/Nanoscience/Polymer Science & Technology are invited for applying the internship program.
- Desirable: Having a strong orientation towards scientific and engineering research
- Age limit is 25 years
- There is no salary/honorarium component.
- TA (as per GoInorms), stationery, consumables, accommodation, and food for the participating students (up to a cap of Rs. 30,000/- per intern) will be covered from the sanctioned budget
How to apply
- Interested candidates may submit their complete curriculum vitae (CV) along with all essential documents such as identity proof, mark sheets to the email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- To read the official notification click here
Candidates will be interviewed through online mode
- Last date to apply : on or before 8th April 2022, 5.30 pm.
- Interview date : 12th April 2022
Terms and Conditions
i) The decision of the selection committee will be final.
ii) The appointment of the candidate will be governed by the terms and conditions of the Institute/ funding agency particularly applicable to the said project as and when required.
iii) The applicants require to produce a letter of authentication from their Supervisor / Head of the Department / Head of the Institute indicating their association with the Institute and “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” for allowing their student to undergo internship, if selected.
iv) Candidate coming for the interview must show the followings: 1. Identity proof (Aadhar/Passport/Voter ID – any one of these) 2. Proof of Date of Birth 3. All academic mark-sheets/degrees starting from class X 4. Present position details (Appointment letter or ID card) – not required if you are currently not working.
Note: For any relevant query, the following contact may be used: email@example.com