- A Graduate/Post Graduate or enrolled for Post graduate course in any College/University of India
- Have excellent academic record throughout his/her career .
- Have attained 18 years of age.
- Must be a citizen of India
- Language proficiency in English & Hindi (Proficiency in local vernacular of north east will be an add on)
- Willingness to travel and work beyond 9:00am to 5:00pm
Interns will be paid a stipend of upto Rs. 25,000/- per month based on qualification, other accomplishment, volunteering etc.
Interested candidates may apply throughout the year. However, selection will be purely based on need based as and when arises.
How to apply
- Interested candidates may send their CV and a covering letter expressing their interest to work as intern to email@example.com with the subject “Internship at Dr Kalam Centre”.
- Applicants must specify their area of interest and willingness to take up any challenge during their intern period.
- Internship opportunity shall be provided only once to a candidate.
- Applicants who do not meet the eligibility requirements will have their applications rejected.
- At the time of joining, the selected applicant must present original mark sheets and NOC from the college/institution, or his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- A reference letter from the head of the institution of the present institutions will be considered as add on.
- The Centre will have the authority to waive any of the above-mentioned conditions in the case of a highly deserving candidate.
Note: The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates for selection.
Terms and Conditions
- Non – Stipend: Interns who wish to work online and without fix working hours and target may be considered without stipend
- Duration: Interns shall be engaged for a short duration of 1 month to 3 months.
- Certificate: Candidates who have successfully exhibited their performance as interns will be awarded with a certificate from Dr. Kalam Centre of IIM Shillong
- Logistics & Support: Interns are required to have their own Laptop. The Centre will provide working space, internet access and other necessities as deemed fit by the Centre. Interns will be provided with TA/DA facility during official tour as per Level – 5.