The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur will commence the registration process for NIMCET-2022 from April 4. Interested candidates can fill the application form through the official website of NIMCET at nimcet.in.
The registration process will end on May 4 The admit card will be available on June 6. The NIMCET 2022 exam will be held on June 20 at several examination centres. The result will be announced on July 5.
Application fee: The application fee is ₹2500 for OPEN/OPEN-EWS/OBC category and ₹1250 for SC/ST/PwD category candidates.
How to fill the application form
Visit the NIMCET Jamshedpur official website at nimcet.in.
- On the homepage, click on the application link
- Fill details in the application form.
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee in online mode
- Submit the application form
- Keep the hard copy of the same for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the NIMCET-2022 website at nimcet.in for further updates.
The NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET), is a National Level Test conducted by NITs for admission to their Master of Computer Applications (MCA) programme.
The admission to the MCA programme to the nine NITs at Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli (Trichy), and Warangal for the year 2022-23 is based on the Rank obtained in NIMCET-2022 only.
Courtesy : Hindustan Times