To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a postgraduate degree (M.Sc./M.E./MTech) in Biotechnology/Chemical Engineering/Biomedical
- Engineering/other related areas
- Have a first-class or equivalent degree
- Have valid GATE/ CSIRUGC NET (or) clear the selection process through national examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions
- Have two years of research experience after postgraduation
- Be hands-on experience in Molecular Biology (cloning, recombinant expression) and Bioprocess
- Engineering (bioreactors and downstream processing)
- Have good laboratory practices and a systematic approach to research methodologies
- The selected candidate will receive a payment of INR 43,400 per month including HRA.
- Degrees and cerificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now “and read all details.
Step 2: Click on the given link to access the google form.
Step 3: Fill in the required details and upload the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the google form.
Note – If there is any issue in submitting the application please send an email to – firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com.
Application Deadline: 07th April 2022
The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of test/interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for shortlisting and selection.
- The Institute solely reserves the right not to fill any advertised position without assigning any reason.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Note – For detailed information, kindly refer to ‘Fellowship Detail Document.