To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be 28 years of age
- Have first-class a B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent degree in ECE/EIE any equivalent degree
- Have first-class M.E./M.Tech. degree in ECE/EIE any equivalent degree with a valid GATE score
- Have prior Knowledge/Prior experience in signal processing, IoT, AI & ML, Matlab, Biomedical signal processing
- The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month for the first 2 years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
Note – HRA will be given as per institute rules. The selected candidate is also eligible for on-campus Hostel & Mess facilities, subject to availability.
A brief resume/curriculum vitae (CV)/biodata
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the filled application in the prescribed format with all the relevant documents through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline – 10th April 2022
The candidate will be selected based on the performance in the interview and fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely temporary.
- Please enclose a brief resume/curriculum vitae (CV)/biodata with the applications form.
- A list of eligible candidates will be announced on the institute website and also intimated through email or phone.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to attend an interview (Online/Offline).
- If an interview needs to be conducted online, candidates are expected to have a good internet connection.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates are eligible to register for the Ph.D. degree at NIT, Warangal as per institute rules. However, the candidates need to apply for Ph.D. position when the advertisement is open.