To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be below 32 years of age as of the date of the selection process
- Hold a postgraduate degree in life science or allied areas
- Be selected through National Eligibility Test – UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE OR a National level examination conducted by Central Govt. Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- Hold a postgraduate degree or Masters’s in any area of Life science
- Have knowledge and familiarity with molecular and cell biology
- Have exposure to bioinformatics disciplines
- The candidates who are selected through National Eligibility Test – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE OR National level examinations conducted by Central Govt. Departments and their agencies and Institutions will receive a consolidated emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA. Other candidates will receive INR 25,000 per month plus HRA.
- Accommodation can be given based on availability in the hostel. If the hostel accommodation is given, then HRA will not be applicable.
- Marksheets (matriculation onwards)
- Experience certificate(s)
- Monthly emoluments/salary drawn
- Other relevant documents (including one set of self-attested certificate(s)/document(s)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details, attach all relevant documents and submit the application.
Last Date to Submit Application Form Online -13th April 2022
Date for Declaration of Shortlist – 14th April 2022
Date of Selection Process (tentative) – 16th April 2022
The applications will be initially screened and based on the screening, only the shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview through online/telephone mode.
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing in any form or bringing in any influence political or otherwise, will be a disqualification for the post.
- No interim correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the online selection process.
- Mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility will not bestow the right for shortlisting.
- IIT Dharwad reserves the right to screen and shortlist candidates by introducing higher benchmarks.
- Emails will be sent to all shortlisted candidates.
Note – For detailed information, kindly go through the ‘Fellowship Detail Document’.