To be eligible, an applicant must
- For Research Associateship
- Be below 35 years of age
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences (Note – Only those candidates who have been awarded a Ph.D. degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply.)
For Junior Research Fellowship
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold a first-class M.Sc. degree with NET (JRF/LS) in Computer Science/Electronics/Mechatronics, OR
- Hold a first-class B.Tech degree with valid GATE qualification in Computer Science/Electronics/Mechatronics, OR
- Hold an M.E./M.Tech. degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Mechatronics in first class at Graduate and Postgraduate level (Note – M.E./M.Tech. degree is exempted from NET/GATE as per guidelines.)
Note – For detailed information, kindly go through the “Fellowship Detail Document”.
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend as follow
- For Junior Research Fellowship – INR 31,000 plus HRA as per DRDO rules
- For Research Associateship – INR 54,000 per month plus HRA as per DRDO rules
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Submit the application form with complete biodata at the time of walk-in-interview to the below address
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS)
Brig SK Mazumdar Marg, Timarpur
New Delhi, Delhi – 10054
- Application Deadline/Date of Interview for Junior Research Fellowship – 8th April 2022
- Application Deadline/Date of Interview for Research Associateship – 12th April 2022
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.