To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be pursuing B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering in reputed universities/institutes and interested in designing a new
The selected interns will receive INR 5,000 per month.
- Age proof
- Other testimonials
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the post through the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ .
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the application form in PDF copy with a scanned copy of all relevant documents through email at – email@example.com.
Note – Please mention the subject of the email as – “Application for Internship in DST-SERB funded project”.”.
Application Deadline – 15th April 2022
The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and the need of the project.
- The authority reserves the right of accepting/reject any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview (via Google meet) which will be intimated only through emails.