To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold an M.E./M.Tech. degree specialization in IT/CSE/Data Analytics/AI/ with B.E/B.Tech. degree in IT/CSE/AI/ECE/EEE
- Have knowledge of programming languages such as Python/MATLAB/JAVA. etc.
The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month.
- Degree certificates
- Experience certificates
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Submit the application in the prescribed format with self-attested copies of all the relevant documents to the below mentioned address through registered/post with “Research Associate – EEE – ERSS-CDAC” mentioned on the cover on or before 15th April 2022 –
Dr. Sishaj P Simon, Associate Professor and Co-Principal Investigator
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering,
National Institute of Technology,
Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu
Note – The soft copy of the application will be sent through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th April 2022.
Application Deadline – 15th April 2022
The selection of the candidate will be based on performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the interview through email.
- The decision of the selection committee is final.
- Canvassing in any form leads to rejection of the candidature.
- The interview will be held in EEE department, NIT Tiruchirappalli for the shortlisted candidates.