To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Not to more than 35 years of age
- Hold a Ph.D./M.Phil./Postgraduate in Social Science discipline with a minimum of 55 % marks
- Have prior work experience in their area of specialization, field experience, analytical skills, proven research works
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 16,000 per month.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read all details.
Step 2: Send their biodata through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th April 2022.
Application Deadline – 20th April 2022
The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview and academics.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and only those who receive the shortlisted information need to attend the interview.
- The interview will be purely online.
- The interview link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates.
- The candidates are requested to send a copy of the original certificates, project work, biodata and two passport photographs.
- In the event of selection, they are requested to produce the original certificates failing which the selection will be considered invalid.