- To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Biotechnology or Human Genomics/Genetics or M.Sc. degree in Biochemistry/Microbiology
- Have NET or GATE certification
- Have experience in molecular genetic testing
- Have knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per the ICMR rule.
Note – Relaxation will be given in case of SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy)/PWD/Women candidates individuals with research experience as per ICMR rules.
- Photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications and category certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Send the biodata in the prescribed format with signed and enclosed photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications and category certificate (if applicable) through email at – email@example.com by 20th April 2022 (Wednesday), 5:00 PM.
Application Deadline – 20th April 2022
The selection will be based on the applicant’s qualifications, experience, and performance in the interview.
Fellowship detail document
Terms and Conditions
- The post is purely temporary.
- Employment will automatically terminate upon completion/termination of the project and there is no liability for permanent employment on PGIMER Chandigarh or the Principal investigator or funding agency.
- Any application received after the expiry of the vacancy notice will not be entertained.
- Only the candidates meeting eligibility criteria will be informed by return email on 21st April 2022.