To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be 30 years of age
- Hold an M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc in Chemical Engineering, Material Science & Engineering, Nanotechnology, and Physics or equivalent
- Have secured at least 70% marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute/university as a full-time program
- Have appropriate knowledge of experimentation and scientific writing
- Have experimental knowledge of electrospun fibers synthesis, and characterization
- Have knowledge of DFT or Machine learning
Note – Candidates about to complete their essential degree are also eligible to apply.
The selected fellow will receive a consolidated salary of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA as per GoI norms.
Scanned copies of certificates
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘
Step 2: Submit the application form with the requested details, scanned copies of certificates and other supporting documents on the online portal latest by 21st April 2022.
Application Deadline – 21st April 2022
The candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need for the project.
Terms and Conditions
- Merely possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for an Interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and time of the ONLINE interview through e-mail.