To be eligible, an applicant must
- Have a first-class master’s degree
- Have 2 years’ experience from a recognized university with two years of relevant research experience
Note – Candidates with master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences/Pharmaceutical Chemistry will be given preference.
The selected candidate will receive a remuneration of INR 25,000 per month.
- Complete biodata
- Self-attested photocopies of –
- Date of birth
- Qualification/experience etc.
- Latest photograph
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read all details.
Step 2: Submit the complete biodata with self-attested photocopies of supporting documents through email at – email@example.com. by 21st April 2022, 3.00 PM OR in the office of the undersigned at the below-mentioned address
Department of Pharmacology,
Room No 4015/4030, Research Block-B, 4th Floor
Application Deadline – 21st April 2022, 3.00 PM
The selection will be based on the applicant’s qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated to appear for a personal interview with original certificates through email/or telephone.