To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a B.Sc. degree with a minimum of OCPA 6.00/10.00 basis or 60% marks OR
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Biotechnology/Plant Biotechnology/Agricultural Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/Plant Sciences/Life Science/Plant Breeding and Genetics/Plant Pathology with at least 6.50/10.00 OCPA or 65% marks OR
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in the area of Biotechnology/Plant Biotechnology/Agricultural Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/Plant Sciences/Life Science/Plant Breeding and Genetics/Plant Pathology with a minimum OCPA 6.5/10.00 basis or 65% marks
- Possess excellent skills in the area of gene cloning, expression analysis, genetic transformation, protein-protein interactions etc. as evident from high-quality first author publication(s) in peer-reviewed journals
- Have background knowledge of host-pathogen interactions and the ability to handle large datasets such as genomes or transcriptomes/metabolomes
The candidates, who do not possess Master’s degree in the relevant subject but possess Ph.D degree in the discipline required at the Master’s level, will be eligible for the post.
The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month (fixed) plus 16% HRA.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Submit the application in the prescribed format complete in all respects, with attested copies of testimonials and a bank draft for INR 200 drawn in favor of the Comptroller, PAU to the office of the Head, School of Agricultural Biotechnology on or before 22nd April 2022.
Application Deadline – 22nd April 2022
Date of Interview – 28th April 2022 at 11.00 a.m.
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only selected candidates will be informed through email.
- Incomplete applications or unsupported by the requisite documents will not be entertained.