To be eligible, an applicant must
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech. degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and M.Tech./M.S.(R)/M.E./equivalent in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with expertise in Power Electronics
- Have at least 6.5/10 CGPA or 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university as a full-time program
- Be GATE qualified
- Have a good GATE score
- Have expertise in MATLAB, PSCAD simulations, experience in the development of power electronics hardware, experience in FPGA, DSP coding, and project management
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated payment of INR 31,000 per month (for the first two years) and INR 35,000 per month (for the third year) plus 16% HRA.
Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a passport-sized photograph
Scanned copies of educational certificates and mark sheets from class XII onwards
GATE qualified certificate
Scanned copies of proof for research experience, special achievements, and publications, if any
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Compile the soft copies of all the required documents in a single PDF with the file name “YOUR_NAME_JRF.pdf” and send it to the Principal Investigator (Dr. B. Dastagiri Reddy) at the below-mentioned address on or before 30th April 2022 –
Dr. B. Dastagiri Reddy, Principal Investigator and Assistant Professor,
Dept. of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
NITK Surathkal, Mangalore, Karnataka, India -575025
Email ID – Dastagiri.firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: 24th April 2022
The selection will be based on qualification, experience, and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The shortlisted candidates with the date of the written test/interview will be intimated by email only.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview.
- The appointment will be on a purely temporary basis co-terminus with the project.