To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech. degree in Mechanical Engineering with first-class/6.5 CGPA
The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Educational certificates
- Experience certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the fellowship details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the filled application form with relevant educational and experience certificate in a single PDF file through email – email@example.com on or before 25th April 2022.
Application Deadline – 25th April 2022
The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The appointment will be initially for one year and after satisfactory performance it may be extended up to 2 years.
- The selected candidate will be eligible to register for Ph.D. program at Mechanical Engg. Department, SVNIT, Surat as per institute rules. However, the candidate needs to apply for PhD position when the advertisement is open.
- Preference will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates if found suitable as per the Ministry of Education rules.
- The candidates are required to bring a hard copy of the filled application and relevant educational and experience certificate (Photocopy and original) during the interview.