To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be 28 years of age*
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemistry and allied subjects
- Have secured at least 55% of aggregate marks
- Have working experience in biosensors, Nanomaterials
- Be NET /GATE qualified
- Have an M.Sc. degree with 75% marks or > 8.0 CGPA
- Have a sound background in the area
*Note – 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST/physically handicapped/female candidates.
The fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 24,182 per month.
- Complete biodata
- Photocopies of self-attested certificates (starting from High School or equivalent to M.Sc. level)
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Send an application on plain paper with complete biodata and photocopies of self-attested certificates (starting from High School or equivalent to M.Sc. level) through email or post within 21 days of the advertisement i.e., up to 25th April 2022, to the below-mentioned address –
P.I. (Prof. M. D. Pandey)
Department of Chemistry
Institute of Science
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221005
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline – 25th April 2022
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The date of the interview will be informed by email.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
- Applicants must provide their email and mobile number together with other records for shortlisting.