To be eligible, an applicant must
- Not be more than 35 years of age as of 10th May 2022
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech. degree in Electronics/Electrical/Computer Science(CS)/ Information Technology(IT)/M.E./M.Tech. degree in Electronics/Electrical/CS/IT with specialization in Communication/Machine learning/AI/or equivalent
- Be GATE/NET or similar national-level ranking qualified
- Have knowledge of Random Variable Theory, Basics of Probability and Optimization
- Have exposure to MATLAB programming and Python
Note – The preference will be given to the candidates who published papers in repute Journals/Conferences.
The selected fellow will receive a fixed fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now“
Step 2: Download the application form and fill in the required details.
Step 3: Send the application form in the prescribed format with copies of supporting documents on or before 10th May 2022 to the below-mentioned address –
Dr. Rahul H Meshram
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Room No. 5414, Computer Centre –3
Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad
Devghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh – 211012
The envelope should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (on contract) in the Research Project “Study of WC-POMDP and Reinforcement Learning”.
A soft copy of the application should also be sent through email at – email@example.com (PI of the project).
Application Deadline – 10th May 2022
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and the need for the project.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Mere, possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be called for an Interview.
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required to submit a
- “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of the interview.