To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a Ph.D./M.Phil./Postgraduate in any social science discipline with a minimum of 55% marks
Skills and Qualifications
- Possess strong knowledge in Corporate Finance/Working Capital/SMEs and relevant areas
- Have excellent knowledge in data analysis, passion for research, evidence of academic excellence, excellent analytical and computing skills, excellent communication and writing skills
- Have an understanding of quantitative/qualitative data analysis methods
- Have prior experience in fieldwork data collection and data analysis
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 16,000 per month (as per ICSSR guidelines).
Brief Curriculum Vitae (CV) (having a recent passport-sized photo) detailing name, contact details, educational qualifications in tabular form (mentioning aggregate marks and distinction, if any)
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Send the current detailed resume with “Application for ICSSR RA positions” as the subject line through email at – email@example.com.
Application Deadline – 8th May 2022
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate if called for interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated on the date of the interview by email.
- The shortlisted candidates are required to come for an interview at BITS, Pilani with a hard copy of their application along with brief curriculum vitae (CV).