To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be a maximum of 28 years of age
- Hold an M.Sc degree in Organic/Inorganic Chemistry from a recognized University/Institute
- Have an overall good academic record and minimum 4 years of research experience in any National laboratory/Institution with good publications
- Have experience in multi-step Organic/Inorganic Synthesis and all types of Spectroscopic Techniques
- Have experience in porphyrin syntheses, purification and characterization
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship as per the CSIR rules.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now”
Step 2: Send the application with an updated curriculum vitae (CV) to Dr. Harapriya Rath through email at – email@example.com latest by 11th May 2022.
Application Deadline – 11th May 2022
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for walk-in/online interview which will be held tentatively on 13th May 2022
- This position is temporary (one year) and can be extended a maximum of up to three years subject to the recommendation of the evaluation committee based on the applicant’s performance at every six-months interval.
- The candidate will have no right to claim (explicit or implicit) any post in the institute.