Mitchell Scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria
- U.S. citizen
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university before the Scholarship begins.
- Be at least 18 years of age, but not yet 30, by September 30 of the application year.
- August 1, 2022 Final Endorsement Application Deadline (if it is after August 1, contact Dr. Thibert, director of CUSE, at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Late September 2022 (date TBA) Final Application Deadline for Endorsed Applicants
Steps to Apply
You must complete the following steps in order to apply for the University of Notre Dame endorsement for the Mitchell Scholarship. Even if you are not a current undergraduate and therefore do not require an endorsement, we still encourage you to contact us for assistance with your application. You can access the Mitchell Scholarship application directly here.
- Click here for Link to Official Website
- Review the eligibility requirements on this page to ensure that you are (or will be) eligible to apply.
- Review the calendar on this page to ensure that the endorsement application deadlines have not passed.
- Review this playlist of introductory videos from the President of the US-Ireland Alliance.
- Complete the brief Declaration of Interest form and submit a resume via email to email@example.com so that you are on the CUSE contact list for this fellowship.
- Complete the Application for University Endorsement (Google Form). We suggest that you use this PDF version to compose your responses in a word processor and then copy-and-paste them into the Google Form.
- Please note that you only need to submit one endorsement application, even if you are applying for endorsement for Rhodes and Marshall as well.
- CUSE will contact you within a month of the deadline with your endorsement status.
- At any point, feel free to contact us with questions to discuss the process in more detail.