To be eligible, an applicant must
- Have a first-class B.E./B.Tech. degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Thermal/Power Plant Engineering
- Have a first-class M.E./M.Tech. degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Thermal/Power Plant Engineering
- Have minimum 2 years of research experience
- Have experimental Research Experience in the field of Gasification, Combustion, Fuels or Thermo-Chemical Applications
The fellows will receive a fellowship of up to INR 35,000 per month (Hostel facility subject to availability, otherwise HRA will be provided).
- Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Age Proof and ID (Note – Candidates must be Indian citizens.)
- Scanned/Digital copy of degree certificate and grade sheet/transcripts
- 2 page abstract on their M.Tech. project and post M.Tech. research experience certificate
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply by following the below-mentioned steps-
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Application Process’ and click on the given link.
Step 3: Fill in the online form, upload the relevant documents and submit it on or before 27th May 2022.
Application Deadline – 27th May 2022
- The candidates will be shortlisted by the PI and the selection committee based on eligibility and fit with respect to the advertised position.
- Joining will be immediate after selection.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the interview date and time by email.
- The candidates with prior relevant experience will be given preference.
Terms and Conditions
- The position may be kept open if no suitable candidate is found.
- The 3 years (To be renewed every year for up to 3 years subject to performance and fund availability)