To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Chemistry (Physical/Analytical/Organic/Inorganic), and
- Be National Eligibility Test (NET) qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC NET JRF/LS, MHRD (GATE) qualified
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA and medical facilities admissible as per DRDO & National Agency’s research fellowship rules.
- The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of the interview-
- Complete biodata with a recent passport size photograph affixed on the top right corner of the first page
- One set of self-attested copies of all degrees/academic qualification
- certificates/marksheets/experience certificates
- Age and caste certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘.
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Common Guidelines’, click on the given link and download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the required details and send the application form with relevant documents through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
Application Deadline – 3rd June 2022
The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected.
- Antecedents of fellowship do not confer on the candidates, any rights for absorption in DRDO.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected during the screening for eligibility.
- The number of vacancies can change as per organizational requirements.
- Electronics items like smartphones/mobile phones/pen drives/laptops/CD-ROM & any type of
- Electronics gazettes are not allowed to carry inside the DRDE Campus.
- While appearing for the interview, candidates are required to submit complete biodata with a recent passport size photograph affixed on the top right corner of the first page and one set of self-attested copies of all degrees/academic qualification certificates/marksheets/experience certificates, etc.
- The selected candidate(s) will be allowed to register for Ph.D. with any recognized University/Institution during the tenure of the fellowship.
- The candidate should mention the Position, Post Code & Subject for which he/she wants to appear.
- Candidates will be essentially required to produce original certificates/testimonials w.r.t. qualifications, experience, age & caste certificate for verification at the time of interview.
- The candidates presently employed in Government Department/PSU’s/Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce NOC from the employer at the time of interview.
- The decision of Director DRDE Gwalior will be final in case of any discrepancy.
- In case of a large no. of students, interviews can be carried out on the next day, so candidates are requested to prepare accordingly.