To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be pursuing B.E./B.Tech. degree in Civil or Biotechnology or similar streams
- Have secured a minimum of 60% marks at the graduate level
Note – Preferences will be given to pre-final year students.
The selected intern will receive INR 5,000 per month.
- A recent biodata including
- Contact details
- Academic qualification
- Research credentials
- Attested copies of all relevant testimonials
- A copy of photo ID and institute ID
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Send the application with relevant documents in a single PDF file to the Principal Investigator through email at – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd June 2022.
Application Deadline – 3rd June 2022
The selection will be based on the applicant’s qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is purely contractual (only for 8 weeks).
- The interview will be in offline mode.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidates will be informed by email.
- Candidates have to bring their biodata 2 passport size photographs, original certificates and one copy of self-attested documents at the time of the interview.