To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Mathematics with expertise in the areas of analytic number theory and special functions
- Have some knowledge of modular forms (desired)
- Have a minimum of two years of post-PhD experience
The selected candidate will receive INR 54,000 per month plus HRA (as per norms).
- A complete updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the details of all educational qualifications, research experiences, publications, and names of three references (see below)
- Brief summary of doctoral research and most recent research work (max 2 pages)
- Brief summary of future research plans (max 2 pages)
- Three letters of reference/recommendation
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
Step 2: Send the application with relevant documents as a single PDF file to Prof. Atul Dixit through email at – email@example.com.
Note – Please mention the subject line as – “Application for Research Associate position in Mathematics– 2022”.
Application Deadline – 10th June 2022
Note – The applications are open until the position is filled. Joining dates are flexible but not before the deadline.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
Terms and Conditions
The appointment is for one year (with the possibility of extension on the basis of performance).