To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be a bonafide student of any recognized University/Institution within India or abroad
- Be undergraduate student having completed/appeared in the term-end exams of the second year/4th, semester of the bachelor’s degree course and secured not less than 85% or equivalent marks in 12th class
- Be a graduate student having completed/appeared in the term-end exams of first-year/2nd semester of the postgraduate programme or perusing research/Ph.D. and secured not less than 70% or equivalent marks in graduation
- Have appeared in the final exam or just completed Graduation/PG and waiting for admission for higher studies
- Have secured 70% or more cumulative marks in all the years/semesters of the graduation/post graduation till the date of application
The selected interns will receive
- Experience Certificate: A certificate regarding successful completion of the internship shall be issued by the Adviser of the concerned Subject Division in the enclosed format at Annentre ‘B’.
- Logistics & Support: Interns will be required to have their own laptops. NITI Aayog will provide them with working space, internet facility and other necessities as deemed fit by the concerned Heads.
- Certificates and marksheets
- No objection certificate (in prescribed format)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the post by following the steps mentioned below –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” below and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate the ‘Apply’ button to access the application form.
Step 3: Fill in the required details and submit it.
Application Deadline – 10th June 2022
NOTE – The online application link is open from 1-to 10 of every month.
The candidates will be selected by the concerned Heads of Verticals/Units/Divisions and OSDs/ Senior Consultants/Consultants in NITI Aayog after scrutiny.
Terms and Conditions
- While doing an internship in NITI Aayog, the candidate should have a minimum of 75/% attendance and they have to mark In and Out time on a daily basis. In case of less than 75% attendance, no extension of the internship period is allowed and no experience certificate will be issued.
- The attendance record of all the details of work supervision will be maintained by the Heads of the Verticals/ Divisions/Units and OSDs/ Senior Consultants/Consultants.
- It will be strictly observed that the conduct of the interns and their access to data will be the sole responsibility of the concerned Advisers/Heads of Verticals only.
- NITI Aayog reserves the right to review the scheme at any time. The Scheme so reviewed will be placed on the website of NITI Aayog.