To be eligible, an applicant must
- Not be more than 35 years as on the date of the interview
- Hold a Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Chemistry/Physics/Materials on a topic related to perovskite material synthesis, optoelectronic device fabrication and characterization, OR
- Have 3 (three) years of Research, Teaching, and Design & Development experience in perovskite material synthesis, optoelectronic device fabrication and characterization with at least one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) Journal
The selected fellow will receive a monthly stipend of INR 54,000 per month with HRA and medical facilities as per rules.
- Complete biodata with a recent passport size photograph affixed on the top right corner of the first page
- Copies of degrees/academic qualification certificates/marksheet/experience certificates, etc.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read all details.
Step 2: Submit a complete biodata with a recent passport size photograph affixed on the top right corner of the first page and one set of self-attested copies of all degrees/academic qualification certificates/marksheet/experience certificates, etc. at the time of walk-in-interview to the below-mentioned address at 10:00 H.R. –
Ratanada Palace, Jodhpur – 342011 (Rajasthan)
Date of Interview -13th June 2022
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA will be paid.
- Age relaxation is allowed for up to 5 years for SC/ST/PH and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- The candidates are requested to produce original certificates related to age, educational qualification and experience. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category are required to produce the original caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped candidates should produce the medical certificate issued by the Government Hospital/Medical Board as the case may in support of the candidate’s claim.
- The research fellowship can be terminated at any time during the tenure with prior notice of one month.
- Candidates working in the Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies should produce a NOC issued by the present employer.
- The offer of the fellowship doesn’t confer on fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.