To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a passport from an eligible country
- Hold a suitable Bachelor’s degree
- Have a background of extracurricular activities or noteworthy experience relating to the subject area
The selected scholar will receive each scholarship up to £10,000 towards the tuition fees.
A statement of purpose with information on the motivations and goals as well as relevant extracurricular activities and work experience should be provided
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘How to Apply’ and read the details carefully.
Step 3: Apply for the specified course for which the scholarship is offered.
Step 4: After receiving the offer from the university, apply for the scholarship by sending a statement of purpose through email at – email@example.com.
Application Deadline – 12th June 2022, 3.30 A.M
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship winners will be expected to undertake RAU international ambassador duties during their studies at the RAU and after graduation.
- The award cannot be deferred to the next intake or year of study.
- This is a one-time award.
- The decision of the RAU is final and there can be no appeal against an unsuccessful outcome.