To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a Ph.D. degree in Mathematics with expertise in algebraic topology, knot theory, braids and Coxeter groups
The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- List of publications
- Research statement
- Recommendation letters from two referees
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ and read all details.
Step 2: Send the detailed CV with all supporting documents in a single PDF to Principal Investigator, Dr. Mahender Singh through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline – 15th June 2022
Date of Interview – 25th June 2022
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Incomplete applications will not be considered, and only shortlisted candidates will be intimated via email.
- The duration of the project is one year and extendable for one more year only after satisfactory performance.