To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be a non-Chinese citizen and be in good health
- Have a senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 30 (For Undergraduate degree programme)
- Have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 (For Master’s degree programme)
The scholarship recipients will benefit from either full or partial scholarship coverage in the following way –
Full scholarship includes
- Coverage of registration, tuition, textbook and accommodation fee
- Coverage of living allowance and comprehensive medical insurance fee
Partial scholarship includes
- Coverage of application fees worth up to RMB 400
- Cost of learning materials worth up to RMB 500 per academic year
- Insurance coverage worth up to RMB 800 per academic year
- Accommodation including bathroom, bed, air conditioner, TV, Internet
- RMB 70 per day (single room)
- RMB 35 per day (double room)
- Highest diploma (notarial photocopy)
- Academic transcripts (notarial photocopy)
- Study or research plan (not more than 800 words)
- Recommendation letters
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Photocopy of Passport
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now“
Step 2: Fill in the application in the prescribed format, attach a photograph and send the application with the required documents to the following address-
International College, Tianjin University of Technology and Education
No. 1310 Dagu South Road, Hexi District,
Tianjin, P. R. China
Application Starting Date – 1st March 2022
Application Deadline – 15 June 2022
The candidates will be selected based on the fulfilment of eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- TUTE will send admission notice and Visa application for Study in China (JW202) to the applicants before July 30th. The applicants can apply for Visa from the Chinese Embassy with these documents.
- Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors should be submitted.
- The study plan should be written in Chinese or in English, in no less than 800 words.
- The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
- Incomplete records, those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.