To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be less than 35 years of age as of 17th June 2022
- Hold a Ph.D. degree from the top 500 Institutions (THE or Q-S ranking) and a very good academic record throughout or a postdoctoral experience of two years from the top 500 Institutions (THE or Q-S ranking)
- Have shown evidence of independent research capability and have publications in high impact journals
Note – Government of India (GoI) rules will be applicable.
The selected candidates will receive INR 1 lakh per month (approximately US $1,350 per month). Also, the candidate will be entitled to an annual research grant of INR 3 lakh (US $3,800).
Note – Limited campus accommodations may be available.
- Proposed research plan (up to 500 words).
- One page Curriculum Vitae with a list of all Publications. Format of Curriculum vitae available on the webpage of IoE, BHU.
- PDF files of at least two and up to five important publications and a brief description of the candidate’s contribution.
- Consent from a faculty member from BHU, who is willing to host can be attached.
- Recommendation letter of thesis supervisor or PDF advisor.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Apply Now’.
Step 3: Fill in the required details, upload the relevant documents, and submit.
Application Deadline – 17th June 2022
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.