To be eligible, an applicant must
Bes pursuing a postgraduate degree in Entomology/Zoology/Life Sciences
- Have research experience in reproductive physiology of insects and knowledge of molecular biology tools with data analysis
The selected interns will receive INR 5,000 per month (as per norms of DST-SERB).
Complete Curriculum Vitae (CV)
No Objection Certificate from their present institute
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Download the form.
Step 3: Send the complete CV in the prescribed format giving full details of academic records with a self-signed photocopy of the supporting documents in a single PDF file through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline – 22nd June 2022
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA, DA will be provided for the same.
- No other claim will be made by the student.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed of the interview through email.
- The internships are only for a duration of two months and will end after the completion of two months from the date of joining.
- The shortlisted students will be called for an online interview.
- Once selected the student has to provide a No Objection Certificate from their present institute to be able to attend the Lab activities for a period of two months.
- The selected student has to make their own arrangements for attending day to day activities at designated Labs at IARI.
- Concealing off facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.