To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be below 35 years of age
- Hold a postgraduate degree in Basic Sciences or graduate/postgraduate degree in Professional
- Course selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGCNET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- Have 2 years of experience in Research
- Have experience in handling animals and/or those having experience in flow cytometry
The selected fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
Passport size photograph in jpg format
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all details.
Step 2: Log in using valid credentials. (Note – If the applicant is not registered, kindly register first.)
Step 3: Fill in the required details and submit it.
Application Deadline – 21st June 2022
The selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
- The duration is up to 08 September 2022 (Extendable up to 05 months).