The Consortium of National Law Universities will release the CLAT 2022 answer key today, June 20, 2022, in online mode. The CLAT 2022 exam was conducted on June 19, 2022. The answer key for CLAT 2022 UG and PG course will be available on the official website – consortiumofnlus.ac.in. Candidates can also raise objections against the answer key in case of any discrepancies.
How to download CLAT answer key 2022?
- Visit the official website of CLAT – consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- Click on CLAT 2022 link and open the admission portal.
- Click on the “CLAT answer key” link for your course and set code.
- The CLAT answer key 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and refer to it for calculating your marks.
How to calculate marks using CLAT 2022 answer key?
Candidates can calculate their marks by using the official marking scheme prescribed in the exam pattern of CLAT. For every correct answer, the candidate will be given 1 mark and for every incorrect answer, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark. No marks will be deducted for unanswered questions.
How to raise objections against CLAT answer key 2022?
- Candidates will be given 24 hours to file objections to the answer key for CLAT 2022. Follow the given steps to raise objections:
- Login to your CLAT account.
- Click on the “submit objections” option.
- Select the type of objection (about the question or the answer key)
- Provide objection details.
- Submit the objections.
- Make the fee payment of Rs. 1,000 for each objection.
What after CLAT 2022 answer key?
After the answer key for CLAT 2022 is released, the consortium will announce the result for CLAT 2022 tentatively in the fourth week of June 2022. After the declaration of the CLAT 2022 result, the counselling schedule for CLAT 2022 will be announced by the consortium.
Courtesy : Careers360