The Director of Technical Education (DoTE) has released the TNEA 2022 application form in online mode. The direct link to fill TNEA application form 2022 is available at tneaonline.org. Interested candidates should complete the TNEA registration 2022 at the earliest. However, the last date to submit TNEA application form 2022 is July 19.
Candidates are suggested to know the TNEA eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. The process consists of TNEA 2022 registration, filling the application form, documents upload and payment of application fee. Know how to fill TNEA 2022 application form below.
TNEA 2022 registration dates
- TNEA 2022 registration date – June 20 to July 19, 2022
- Commencement of Certificate Verification at all other TFC’s – July 20 to 31, 2022
- Declaration of Rank List – August 8, 2022
- TNEA Counselling 2022 dates – August 22 to October 14, 2022
TNEA 2022 registration process
- Candidates should check the following steps to fill TNEA 2022 application form online:
- Visit the TNEA official website – tneaonline.org
- Complete the registration with required details.
- Login to the TNEA candidate portal with the allotted user ID and password to fill the TNEA application form 2022.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of TNEA application fee in online mode.
- Preview and submit the TNEA registration form.
The authorities will release the TNEA cutoff along with the rank list on August 8. Those candidates who have their names in the cutoff list will be called for the counselling process. However, the selection of candidates for admission will be done on the basis of marks secured in Class 12. The TNEA 2022 counselling will be held for candidates seeking admission in various UG engineering courses offered by participating institutes of TNEA.
Courtesy : Careers360