To be eligible, an applicant must
- Be a resident in Jharkhand
- Belonging to SC, ST, Minority and Other Backward communities
- Be willing to pursue master’s and M.Phil. programmes at participating universities in the United
- Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
The selected candidates will receive variable awards.
Note – For detailed information, kindly go through ‘Scholarship Detail Document’.
- Aadhar card
- Academic documents
- Income certificate or a copy of the income tax return
- Caste certificate
- Residential certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Acceptance letter from a university/educational institution in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
How can you apply?
The candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Apply Online’ button and log in. (Note – If the applicant is not registered, kindly register first to apply.)
Step 3: Fill in the required details, upload the necessary documents and submit.
Application Deadline – 25th June 2022
The applicants will be selected based on fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Department of Scheduled Tribe
Scheduled Caste, Minority and Backward Class Welfare
Tribal Welfare Commissioner Kalyan complex
Morabadi, Ranchi, Jharkhand, PIN- 834008
Contact Number – 0651-2446282
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com